- Clariss Spanish Olive Oil is the most easily-digested type of oil and it has little effect on the stomach and favors digestion.
- Quickly creates a feeling of fullness.
- Stimulates pancreatic secretions. It is an important anti-oxidant due to the presence of polyphenols and vitamin E.
- It contains essential fatty acids (linoleic acid) which our bodies do not produce but must extract from vegetables.
- In order to be absorbed by our bodies, these acids require the help of vitamin E and this is also found in olive oil.
- Consumption of monounsaturated fatty acids reduces cholesterol.
- Helps with constipation because taking it on an empty stomach aids the function of the colon.
Clariss Spanish Olive Oil is a Spanish olive oil brand of the highest quality. Clariss Spanish Olive Oil is made mostly from Cornicabras and Manzanillas from Andalusia. Gold and light-bodied, it has a fresh, grassy taste — ideal for a salad with a little sherry vinegar.