Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions to use Monowamart.com
We welcome you to Monowamart.com.
Monowa Mart provides products and/or services to you while you visit Monowamart.com.
By using Monowamart Services, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services.
The domain name www.monowamart.com (referred to as "Website") is owned by Monowa Corporation.
There are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address before we accept the order.
Delivery Time & Charges
Based on your order, we arrange delivery to you at the quickest possible time. Our Standard Delivery Time Schedule and Delivery Charges are as follows:
Dhaka: Within 2 to 3 Days from order confirmation time
Outside Dhaka: Within 3-5 days from Order Confirmation time.
Dhaka: 60 Taka up to 1kg and to be increased by 30tk per additional KG.
Outside Dhaka: 120 Taka up to 1kg and to be increased by 50tk per additional KG.
For Excessive Bulk products, the delivery charges will be as per our Order Teams calculation and confirmation by you.
However, we are not liable for any delays in the shipments longer than anticipated time due to bad weather, political disruptions, theft, loss of parcel during transportation, and other unforeseen circumstances.
We try our best to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site. However, mistakes can happen. And in such cases, when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your debit/credit card charged.
All prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Prices prevailing at the commencement of placing the order will apply. Posted prices are included all taxes and charges. In case there are any additional charges or taxes the same will be mentioned on the website.
Monowamart.com always offers products at the best possible market price or at a reasonable price. From time to time, we have different Promotions and Discount Offers running to make our customers happy and make them able to buy more and more from Monowamart. In such a case, the terms and conditions of the discount will be followed for that particular campaign.
Monowamart.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Monowamart.com does not warrant that product description or other content of the site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Monowamart.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in its unused condition.
Flexible Refund &Return Policy
We are always committed to delivering the best and most fresh product in its original condition. But sometimes we may fail to fulfill your expectations due to overlooking and lack of care, sometimes situations aren't by our side. But there is a trust established over time between customers and Monowamart, So, to further ensure quality services to customers, Monowamart.com brings you The "Flexible Return& Refund" policy. Where customers can return their products if there's something wrong, wish not to receive, defective, damaged, wrong size, color mismatch, etc. Please review our “Flexible Return and Refund Policy” for details.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order, you may return it as long as your item meets the criteria of our policy.
Cancellation of an Order
You can cancel an order before the product has been shipped. You can contact our customer service by calling 0197775336 or sending Instant Messages on Facebook Messenger. For payment and refund, please see our “Payment methods” and “Return & Refund policy”.
Monowamart.com offers Cash on Delivery (COD), Debit/Credit Card (VISA, Master Card, Nexus, etc.), MFS Mobile Banking (bKash, Nagad, Rocket), and Internet banking as payment methods. Please see our Payment Methods for details.
Promo Code Conditions
From time to time, Monowamartoffers Promo code to open or closed customers to increase sales. A Promo code is a code that has a unique discount value. It generally counts a discount on the total order amount of a single order. Some conditions while applying a Promo code:
- The Promo code must be a valid one.
- The Promo code is only applicable to Specific Products and Valid for the particular time as in the offer.
User Profile: Account, Password, and Security
You will have a User Account upon your registration at our website and you receive a password and account designation. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password as well as all the transactions/requests done/received under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Monowamart.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Monowamart.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the T&C.
Monowamart.com provides online shop services through the website. The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payment options. Upon placing an order, Monowamart.com shall ship the product to you and you shall be responsible for its payment.
The User agrees and undertakes not to copy, edit, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website are permitted provided that Monowamart's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Monowamart.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website are not permitted.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Services only to view, post, and upload messages and material that are proper. You agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Bangladesh; and
- Violate abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
Links to Third Party Site
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Monowamart.com or the Website and Monowamart.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Monowamart.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Monowamart.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Monowamart.com or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Dhaka.
If a dispute arises between you and Monowamart.com, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and 'Monowamart.com' agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Monowamart.com, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Monowamart.com to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Orders for Fraudulent& Loss to business
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Monowamart.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending, and future orders without any liability. Monowamart.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in the pricing of products on the website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the canceled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- No reply was received for the payment verification mail sent by Monowamart.com
- The customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another customer's phone/email.
- The customer uses invalid email and/or phone no.
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID/phone number used.
- Customer returns the wrong product
- The customer refuses to pay for an order
- The customer is involved in the snatch and runs for any order
The customer may be considered a loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customers with a very high return rate
- Invalid/Incomplete address cases
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked.
Once a customer raises a complaint for partial item/partial order through Customer Care:
- The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery, failing which the claim will not be entertained.
- An Email will be sent seeking/providing the following information:
§ Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
§ The photo snapshots of the packet and other boxes covering the sides which look tampered/ damaged as per the customer (If any).
§ The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business days. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day
- Customer must not dispose of the packaging for 3-4 days after delivery. We might need to pick up your packaging for investigation at our end.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Monowamart.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Monowamart.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
Monowamart.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Monowamart.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any data, information, product, or Service. In no event shall Monowamart.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Monowamart.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Monowamart.com shall not be held responsible for the non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Monowamart's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Monowamart.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the Risk of Loss shall remain with Monowamart.com until the item is transferred to you. In the event that the items are damaged after receipt, the risk falls on the customer.
Fraud Protection Policy
Monowamart.com realizes the importance of strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine cardholder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and requests them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
- Monowamart.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website, access to our Facebook pages and Messenger, or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
- These Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Monowamart.com chooses to terminate them.
- If you or Monowamart.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Monowamart.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Monowamart.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
Updates of the Policies:
We reserve the right to change or update all the different policies at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Last modified: December 23, 2021